Cauliflower is the perfect alternative for potatoes, rice, and just about everything. This is my go-to recipe for cauliflower mash. I add cheese to increase the fat content so this recipe is a perfect entree for keto, see for yourself below.
- great for meal prep
- can be stored in the fridge 3-5 days
- perfect replacement for mashed potatoes
- goes well with virtually any dish 😋
- (surprisingly) high in protein
- super filling and nutritious
Cheesy Mashed Cauliflower
- 1 head Cauliflower riced. 650g
- 1 cup Mozzarella Cheese shredded
- 1/2 cup Parmesan Cheese shredded
- 3 tbsp Parsley
- 1 tsp Salt to taste
- 1//2 tsp Black Pepper to taste
Sauté cauliflower over med-high heat for 10 minutes. Stir regularly to prevent burning in one area.
Turn the heat down to med-low and let cauliflower cook until it's completely tender. Remove the lid and cook on high until all excess water has been removed.
Move mixture into a food processor. Add mozzarella, parmesan, parsley, salt and pepper and blend until creamy.
Plate and Enjoy.