It’s crazy to think we spent all those years avoiding fat, and now we’ve come to realize it’s good for us. This is the first ever keto recipe that I’ve created. Some of the reasons I love having fat bombs in the fridge is because:
- I can easily keep my fat percentage above 80% for a given day.
- It’s a great snack for any time of the day.
- The possibilities are endless with fat bombs. You can create any flavor you like.
- Keeps your brain productivity at 100
- They last forever in the freezer.
- Keeps you satiated and full
I can go on and on about how awesome fat bombs are in general, but I think you get it.
These lemon cheesecake fat bombs are currently my favorite flavor because they’re refreshing and it makes me think I’m eating a delicious cheesecake. Win-win!
- 4 TBSP Coconut Oil
- 4 TBSP Heavy Cream
- 2 TBSP Butter unsalted
- 2 OZ Cream Cheese
- 1/4 CUP Monk Fruit Sweetener
- 1/2 Lemon or Lime + Zest Optional
- 10 Drops Stevia
- 1 TSP Vanilla Extract
Combine Coconut Oil, Butter, Heavy Cream, and Cream Cheese in a bowl. Stir with a whisk or a hand mixer
Add Lemon, Monkfruit, Stevia, and Vanilla.
Taste test to determine if additional sweetener is required
Pour mixture into a mold and place into the freezer. If you are using a silicone mold, make sure to put the mold on a cookie sheet so the mixture does not spill during transportation.
Freeze for 2-3 hours or until solid.